2011 On Track Results
We are proud of our 2011 results, with 79% of our 2011 graduates now in Further Education and Training and the remaining 21% in Employment. Our VCE and VCAL 2011 students have gone into courses and training in:
International Business, Business, Engineering, Biological Sciences, Science, Beauty Therapy, Commerce, Events, Justice, Accounting, Medicinal Chemistry, Legal Studies, Logistics, Education, Landscape Architecture, Criminal Justice Studies and more.
Click on this link to see what some of our Glenroy College Graduates are doing now
Glenroy College Alumni
2012 Glenroy College Annual Report
The purpose of the school annual report is to inform parents and the wider school community of the school's successes, activities and achievements throughout the year, and to meet Commonwealth and State legislative requirements, including Smarter Schools National Partnerships.
Information about annual reporting is provided in the Guidelines for the 2012 Annual Report to the School Community.
The annual report must be endorsed at a meeting of school council before it was submitted to the regional office by 26 March 2013.
What is Our School Doing
Glenroy College School Performance 2012
2012 Financial Summary
Glenroy College Prospectus
2012 Glenroy College Yearbook Sample
Click on links below to download our other reports and publications.
Follow Up Visit Report
Annual Implementation Plan 2011
School Performance Summary
Student Attitudes To School Survey 2011